Take Action: Register Your Complaints Online

Are you fed up with pre-recorded telemarketing messages, spam messages on your cell phone or junk faxes? You can report unsolicited messages, ads and billing issues with your phone service provider to the Federal Complaints Commission with this online complaint Form 1088. Just fill out the section that pertains to your type of complaint. If you provide enough information, the FCC can go over the perpetrators under the Communications Act of 1934.

Has your phone service been changed to another telephone company without your permission? This practice is called "slamming". Use online Form 501 to register a complaint.

Still got a beef about telephone issues? Use online Form 475 to complain about billing issues, phone company advertising, etc. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.